We are looking for an energetic and self-starter, with excellent organizational skills, who is able to multi task and set priorities to fill the role of tender bid coordinator. As a the tender bid coordinator you will be responsible for collating and completing relevant documents required for the submission of tenders, RFQ’s and RFP’s.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing website tender releases
- Distributing tender documents to Business Unit Managers, Product Managers and Sales Reps for completion of applicable sections
- Following up to ensure all tender documents requested are received
- Recording new tenders in tender register
- Arranging a kick off meeting with all parties responsible for the tender
- Arranging payments and collection of relevant tender documents
- Must be proficient in MS Office
Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience. Closing date for application will be 3rd April 2020.
Should you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to email@example.com